How to Order
Place an order using our webstore, or contact us detailing your needs and request a formal quotation.
Payment for software sales is normally on prepaid terms, and may be remitted by either:
- Bank transfer in USD, GBP, EUR, SGD, MYR, HKD or AUD, please request our bank details. Please email Datgel remittance information when the transfer is made.
- Visa, MasterCard or AMEX. Charged in Australian Dollars. Payments through our webstore are surcharge free. Other orders will have a surcharge:
- For Australian customers 3% for AMEX, 2% for Visa and MC; and
- 5% for non-Australian customers.
- Cheque, made out to "Datgel Asia Pte Ltd" in Singapore Dollars from a Singaporean Bank. Cheques are not accepted for other Datgel companies.
It is the customer's responsibility to pay any bank fees and taxes associated with payment and import etc. Such that Datgel receives the full invoiced amount. Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted on this site are GST exclusive, and Australian, Malaysian and Singaporean customers will be charged GST.