Career Opportunities at Datgel
Datgel's core is our people. We are specialists in software for geotechnical engineering and related disciplines.
To express interest in working with Datgel, please email email@example.com.
Geotechnical Software Sales Engineer, three roles
Based in (1) USA or Canada, (2) UK, and (3) GEC.
This role will build a database of potential users, proactively sell our software including providing software demonstrations, organise and execute marketing and training events, gINT report/database development, and provide basic to moderate technical support.
Digital Marketing Specialist, part time 2 days/week
Based in Kuala Lumpur.
We are looking for a part time experienced digital marketing specialist to join our niche software company with an international client base.
This is a hands-on role will be supporting our Managing Director with planning, managing and executing all digital marketing and public relations campaigns as well as limited offline marketing.
- Possess relevant degree or diploma
- 3+ year's experience in digital marketing and PR, with some offline marketing experience
- Able to be hands on, for example: write html, content creation, website CMS upkeep, create EDMs, image and video editing etc
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite
- Competent in budget creation and management as well as optimising spend for best return
- Must have business level English - written and verbal - and confident in communicating with an international market and our Australian MD
- Ability to speak or write in other languages a bonus
This is a 2 day per week part time position in our Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) office in Mid Valley City adhering to normal business hours.
To apply please submit your CV and letter to Phil Wade, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only reply to shortlisted candidates. No agencies.