Didger is the most advanced digitising software program available, with numerous sophisticated features and an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface - all at an unbelievably low cost! You can use Didger to precisely convert paper maps, graphs, aerial photographs, or any other plotted information into a versatile digital format that you can use with other software.
Start processing your data quickly and accurately with Didger. Some applications for Didger include:
- digitising oil and gas wells, monitoring wells, contour lines, aerial photographs, satellite images, seismic lines, roads, property boundaries, buildings, sample locations, faults, rock formations, vegetation boundaries and animal habitats;
- determining watershed or lake area;
- determining the length of a shoreline, road, stream, or migratory route;
- reproducing hand-drawn cross-sections;
- and much more!
- You can assign or change the projection of your vector or raster files to one of over 20 supported projections, or convert the datum of your project to one of over 200 supported datums.
- Alternatively, you can create your own custom datum.
- You can also convert your data into a new coordinate system using one of Didger's 10 georeference methods.
- Didger is tremendously flexible.
- Digitise information onscreen, from a digitising tablet, or directly input data from your GPS unit.
- Didger supports over 35 import file formats and exports in over 25 file formats.
- You can mosaic georeferenced bitmaps together or overlay vector or data files with georeferenced bitmaps.
- Didger supports multiple layers and includes many comprehensive editing tools to help you customise your project so it looks its best.