Cone Penetration Testing - CPT Tool 3
The most user-definable CPT software available!
Log and SBT graph screenshot
Work without limits as you define which types of soil data to present in log, fence, cross-section and graph reports.
- Define correlation formulas and reports
- Preconfigured soil parameter and liquefaction correlations
- 300 customisable log, fence, cross-section and graph reports
CPT Tool 3 places advanced reporting directly in the hands of geotechnical engineers with code-free report
definition and an array of formula configurations, analysis and report options unmatched in cone penetration testing.
Speed up soil data interpretation with rich-data visualisation in any situation, adapting reporting output to changing
requirements and conditions across projects. CPT Tool 3 is the third release in Datgel’s CPT series and an add-on
for gINT software.
Other geotechnical features
- Import CPT data files in numerous formats
- Choose SI, English, or configure the units to suit your needs
- Soil behaviour type correlations
- Pile axial capacity
- Dissipation test analysis
- Seismic cone presentation
- Tools to summarise data into characteristic values and layers
- Comparison logs showing two PointIDs with your choice of parameters
Performance and utility features
- Support for Access and SQL Server database formats (requires gINT Professional Plus)
- Multi-threaded calculation
- Data correction tool - adjust measured data after it’s imported
View brochure for specifications & features
Complete set of
example reports in two unit configurations:
Please register or
login to download the comprehensive user guide.